Hycules Handheld Laser Welding Machine
Handheld laser welding machine adopts fiber laser welding technology, a welding technology that creates a strong joint between several metal components with a fiber laser. This machine welds metal plates and metal tubes. Fiber laser produces a high-intensity beam concentrated into one spot. This concentrated heat source enables fine, deep welding with high welding speed.
- High Efficiency-Increased by 2 to 10 times
- High Quality-Smooth welding seam, no subsequent grinding needed
- Low Cost-Spare at least 2 welders, 80% to 90% power saving
- Flexible Operation-360 degree flexible movement welder with no experience can do a good job.
- Multifunction-6 welding mode with or without wire function as cutter for thin steel.
- Multiple languages-Language support for Chinese, English, Korean,Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish Localized for customers all over the world.
Handheld laser welding machine features 1000W, 1500W, or 2000W fiber laser beam for welding joints of butt, edge, corner, tee, and lap. The handheld manual laser welder is used for welding carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, iron, silver, gold, and more tube & sheet metals. The portable handheld fiber laser welding machine will take over the traditional argon arc welding, MIG & TIG welding, and electric welding for metal joints
- 1kw handheld lasr welder can weld 0.5-2mm steel
- 1.5kw handheld lasr welder can weld 0.5-3mm steel
- 2kw handheld lasr welder can weld 0.5-4mm steel, 0.5-3mm aluminumThe above data is based on the triangular light spot. Due to the plate and labor difference, please refer to the actual welding.
Laser welding source selection
- IPG Fiber Laser Welding – Germany
- MAX Fiber Laser Welding – China
- Raycus Fiber Laser Welding – China
Wide range of applications
Laser welding can be applied to various materials like titanium, nickel, tin, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver, and other metals and their alloys, steel, Kovar, and other alloys. Various dissimilar metals are available, such as copper-nickel, nickel-titanium, titanium-molybdenum, brass-copper, and low-carbon steel-copper. At the same time, the welding machine is widely used in industries of mobile phone communications, electronic components, glasses and watches, jewelry, hardware products, precision equipment, medical equipment, auto parts, craft gifts, and other design areas.
How does Laser Welding Machine Work?
Hand-held laser head is light and portable. It can weld any part of the workpiece, and has various welding methods such as butt welding, stack welding, tailored welding.
Technical Parameter of handheld laser welding machine
|Model||Handheld Laser Welding Machine|
|Welding range(mm)||0.5~4 carbon steel; 0.5~4stainless steel; 0.5~3 aluminum|
|Fiber Length(m)||Standard 10|
|Cooling Mode||Water cooling|
|Electromechanical||380V/50HZ 220V optional|