Hycules Fixed Angle Notching Machine
Our hydraulic fixed angle notching is a fixed and angle adjustment notching machine. It has a strong and durable body structure and a steel-construction table. The machine allows precise and quick adjustment of the desired cutting angle within 30 to 140 degrees with the help of a function mounted on the machine table. Fixed angle notching machines are machined with T-slots on the top surface, which can be used to precisely adjust the angle and depth of the cut corners. Automatic cutting gap adjustment can be adjusted according to the type and thickness of the material, thus providing high cutting quality and precision.
- Standard Manual Drop-End
- Optional Control Panel with digital read-out
- Tailored-made Notching Machine
Fixed Angle Notching General Features:
- The biggest notcher size is 250×250 mm
- Variable rake hydraulic corner notchers have a strong frame with is statically and dynamically rigid steel table and top beam material.
- The hydraulic notcher has a compact structure, small volume and convenient operation
- The Hydraulic notcher can cut up to 6 mm
- The notching angle fixes in 90° with a high notching speed
- T slot top table realizes precise cuttings, and there is no need for alignment for different sheet thicknesses using automatic blade gap adjustment
- Perform frequent cutting repeatability via four hydraulic hold-down cylinders
- Optional Equipment: Automatic feeding system
|Model||Max.Plate Thickness(mm) CS||Max.Plate Thickness(mm) SS||Max.Plate Length (mm)||Cutting Angle Range(°)||Travel Times (N/min)||Worktable Height (mm)||Motor Power (KW)||Outline Dimensions(mm) L||Outline Dimensions(mm) W||Outline Dimensions(mm) H||Weithe (kg)|