Hycules Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
Hycules ironworker machine is designed with multi-functions to save labor, time, energy, and cost. This versatile aspect allows the Hycules ironworker machine to meet the diversified needs of the metal fabricating industry. Currently, Hycules has the highest reviews of any ironworker machine brand on the market today.
- Top performances allow to accurately and cost-efficiently cut pieces in high volumes.
- Hycules has entirely designed the proportional oil hydraulic circuit. It is optimized for every guillotine shear size, with high-quality and reliable parts.
- Hydraulic ironworker machine is available in a wide range of models and powers. Ironworker machines can customize parameters to the highest levels in the category.
- Angle steel, channel steel, round steel automatic positioning shear
- Shear plate automatic hydraulic clamping
- Angle steel shear automatic clamping
- Laser positioning
- Louver punching
All metal punching operations of the ironworker machine are processed using hydraulic power, thus allowing the machine to punch very efficiently and silently. Punching is silent, powerful, and efficient. The device can either be used to hit thick metal or thin materials layered together. The waste materials come off together and in layers. The punching table consists of two parts: the first is the punching flange, and the second is the holder. There are different holders for different materials. The holder is a device that prevents the fabric from coming back with the punch after cutting.
Flat bars shearing station
The metal shear station of the ironworker machine has been equipped with simple and sturdy fixing mechanisms. Depending on the machine’s cutting capacity, You can adjust it for any steel thickness. The shearing capacity can go up to 17.71 inches in the flat bar or the cutting of corner profiles. The shearing blades, built for mass production, can be used on both sides (the upper blade has two cutting edges, and the lower blade has four cutting edges); this ensures a clean cut with minimal warping, from the total capacity to a thickness of only 1/8 inch.
Bars cutting station
Standard machines are equipped with blades for cutting U-sections. The edges are held by efficient jaws, ensuring the equipment can be arranged easily at the device without any additional adjustment. Thanks to other equipment, cutting I-section profiles, T-sections, and round and square metal bars is possible.
Notching station of ironworker machine
High Adaptability: With QBH, QCS, and other optical fiber interfaces, it can be adapted to various mainstream laser devices.
Excellent Design: Optimized optical configuration and smooth and efficient airflow design significantly improve cutting quality and efficiency.
Angle shearing station
This station enables the cutting of large angles with a capacity ranging from 17 3/4 inches to 35 1/2 inches.
Ironworker Machine has 5 stations:
- Punch hole
- Cut angle bar
- Cut round and square bar , channel bar and I-beam
- Shearing plate
Ironworker Machine is widely used in:
- Steel structure processing
- Elevator car and parts processing
- Trailer—spare tires, trailer hinges, plate hooks, inserts, and wall plates
- Construction machinery industry—processing on belt conveyors and mixing stations
- Agriculture and animal husbandry machinery industry-processing of threshing frame body and trailer body parts
- Food industry machinery-slaughter equipment frame and parts processing
- High and low voltage tower parts processing
- Wind power equipment—processing of parts on the stairs and pedals on the wind power tower
- Machining-processing of building embedded parts/conveyor brackets and other parts that play a role in connection
- Grain machinery-grain and oil equipment, starch equipment support, shell, small parts processing
- Railway wagon/car, crane parts processing
- Channel steel, square steel, round steel, H steel, I-beam and other steel cutting, punching, bending